Monday, April 22, 2013

Sophie Fenton, Flowers exhibition.

























Repton School, Gallery No1, Sophie Fenton, Flowers exhibition. An exhibition held at the place I work as an art technician, My first semesters work in the third year of my textile degree, as well as what I had produced in the final semester of my degree so far. The exhibition was very informal, but from a designing point of view it was great to see my previous work against my new work and how much it had developed and evolved as a body of work.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice prints... scoping through a load of websites looking for some new prints for some interiors i'm working on and who do I come across, but a certain Sophie Fenton I once knew at Chesterfield College.

    Nice to see you're enjoying being creative still :)

    Best regards
    Joe

    ReplyDelete